(Senior/Staff) SSD Firmware Engineer
– Design and develop firmware for Marvell’s SSD product.
– Design and develop manufacturing tool for Marvell’s SSD product.
– Debug, optimize, and validate SSD firmware on embedded multi-core architectures.
– Support customer qualification and adopting of SSD storage products, resolve issue, and provide solution or workarounds.
– MS degree in EE/CS with minimum 2 year of firmware experience.
– Strong embedded C programming with a basic understanding of assembly code.
– Familiar with ARM architecture, and development/debug environment.
– Relevant hands on experience in embedded firmware development, including storage devices or other embedded platforms is required.
– Experience with Flash Translation Layer(FTL) development is a strong plus.
– Experience with NAND Flash memory technology is a plus.
– Experience with storage interface such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and NVMe is a plus.